At NPS, we recognise that our team is the foundation of our success, and helps us continue to develop our reputation as being one of the most trusted names in pumps, pumping systems, backflow prevention, GRP fabrication and more.
We make every effort to nurture the strengths of our individual team members and help them grow and improve in their careers, but it all starts with choosing the right candidates.
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a part of the NPS Team, we want to hear from you. While we will always consider skilled candidates for any position, we have listed below the positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Via email with your cv to:
An example of the expected duties are listed below
- Produce drawings throughout the enquiry and project life cycle
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Produce detailed P & ID, GA and manufacturing Drawings using AutoCAD 2D, Inventor 3D and Vault Professional
- Utilise the available software enabling production of accurate bills of materials
- Request a check of the drawing before seeking drawing approval from the customer
- Assist in obtaining timely customer approval of the drawing. Incorporate amendments
- Note deviations from the original bill of materials and inform the Project Engineer and / or Engineering Manager.
- Manage design phase from project concept to design approval
- Work to tight deadlines and project milestones
- To work on your own initiative or as directed by the Lead Design Engineer and understand all aspects of the design process
- Ensure design compliance with all legal regulations, associated industry policies and customer specifications.
- Raise action logs to support corrective action and root cause analysis
- Undertake other duties linked to your role that benefit the company from time to time on reasonable request of your line manager