At NPS, we recognise that our team is the foundation of our success, and helps us continue to develop our reputation as being one of the most trusted names in pumps, pumping systems, backflow prevention, GRP fabrication and more.
We make every effort to nurture the strengths of our individual team members and help them grow and improve in their careers, but it all starts with choosing the right candidates.
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a part of the NPS Team, we want to hear from you. While we will always consider skilled candidates for any position, we have listed below the positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Via email with your cv to:
An example of the expected duties are listed below
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable contracts, codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Procure all items of the project.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with engineering manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Manage and undertake the financial aspects of the projects including any compensation events and early warnings.
- Liaise with Engineering Manager and manufacturing to ensure all drawings are correct, bills of materials are accurate, parts are delivered on time and project is installed, commissioned in the required manner and timescales
- Run an efficient project, manufacturing and site that complies to regulatory requirements, ensure equipment is calibrated and safe, raise action logs to support corrective action and root cause analysis
- Undertake other duties linked to your role that benefit the company from time to time on reasonable request of your line manager